Saturday 18 October 2014

An interesting Twitter tip I just learned!

Well, as I said, this blog is to track my marketing progress and it seems that there is a pretty good way to get RT (retweets).  I'm not sure about the audience just yet and whether they are valuable, or if it just more Twitter spam to enter the planet, but it is interesting nonetheless.

It seems that there are RT 'bots' out there, and if you find one that is in your sweet spot for marketing, you should use it.  For me, I have found that the following inclusion in your Tweet will get guaranteed RTs for your post.

#gamedev #indiedev #screenshotsaturday

There are a few bots out there that will take these messages and fire them out.

There has been a minor increase in traffic to this blog as a result of it.  It clearly works as a means to get a RT...but whether it 'spreads the word' in real terms is yet to be determined.

The journey continues!

AG

(don't forget to share with the buttons below if you like this post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment